StubHub – Super Bowl 2009-2019
Build on the success of StubHub’s largest and most prestigious customer event during the Super Bowl each year. Design, develop, produce and execute a high-end pre-game celebration for StubHub customers rivaling all of the biggest events in town.
First, we ensured we were working closely, as a team, with StubHub’s operations and marketing divisions. We helped identify the best potential locations in high-traffic areas of the city and designs a temporary venue transformation for the selected space featuring “pop-up” retail stores, catering, activation and entertainment spaces.
Managing the entire project from idea to installation, ZAG has the ability to completely convert various spaces. Our past events have involved the transformation of spaces such as:
- An abandoned department store
- Ice skating rinks
- Theme parks
- Exhibit halls
- Parking lots
With this experience, we created a functional show-piece and memorable experience for StubHub’s Super Bowl customers. While fans are making the trip to pick up their tickets to the big game, they will find they are also being treated to NFL player appearances, food and beverages, interactive games and activities, face painting, fan photos, giveaways and much more.
After many years of working with StubHub, ZAG’s team has designed and converted 9 different Super Bowl locations and is currently in planning for next year.
- Every year StubHub’s Super Bowl event grows in size, scope and popularity
- StubHub continues to eclipse its previous Super Bowl sales numbers
- StubHub customers are continually blown away by the pre-game party and compare it favorably to other major Super Bowl events they attend
- As a non-sanctioned sponsor of the Super Bowl, StubHub is still able to benefit significantly from this major exposure and is able to leverage its presence through various channels